Beersheba Springs - "The South's Most Historic Summer Resort"
Beersheba Springs - A History
Volumes I, II, & III (350 pages)
Includes the 2012 Supplement to Volume II.
Three volume set that updates and expands the 1983 Edition
This set of 3 books is the definitive text on the history of Beersheba Springs.
- "First Families" (From the 1983 Edition)
- "First Families" was written primarily by Margaret Brown Coppinger in the 1980s and is an excellent reference for family histories.
- Beersheba Springs - A History (1983 Edition) (Searchable text)
- This is the text (text only) of the 1983 edition of "Beersheba Springs - A History".
- Memoirs of Morton B. Howell
- "Fannie Thompson of Beersheba Springs" by Clopper Almon
- The Discovery of "Beersheba's Spring" - The True Story
- 1860 Business Directory - Excellent insight into Beersheba Springs at its peak.
- Roads of Beersheba Springs - Coming Soon