Inside Front Cover; Miner names, Bottom Row should read "... Jack Sanders, Desmer Church, Wiley E. "Bunk" Tate ..."
Page 15; The person identified as Samuel Dyer is Harley Roach, Samuel's brother in law.
Page 48; Replace picture on lower right with the following. Name are correct as listed.
Page 55; Coalmont School 1954-55, 2nd Row, 1 Person Change Hazel Scissom to read Rachel Burrows
Page 71; The person identified as Mary Dyer Jones is actually Nellie (Frederick) Brown, great grandmother of Patricia Morrison Street.
Page 80; Bottom row, middle picture - change caption from "Joe Bonner" to "James Buchanan Bonner, father of Rufus Bonner, father-in-law of Etta McCarver"
Page 101; Singers in Gruetli,
- Front row l to r: Kate Wincher, Rose Wincher, Rose Schlageter, Lula Littine, Louise SchlageterSidney Crick (Teacher)
- Back row l to r: Rudolph Schild, John Pettigrew, Ike Morgan, Albert Schlageter
Page 103; Picture at Top Left "Gruetli Boys Ready for Hunting", Reverse the l-r order to read; Abe Schiesser and George Willie Schild
Page 174; Center Picture of "Dude" Layne Served 1951 - 1972
- Photo Upper Left - Back Row Jay O'Neal Jr., Martha (Highfield) O'Neal, Larry Hill
- Front Row; Marlene Thomas, Lonnie Hill
Page 220; Top picture ca. 1930
Page 228; Gilliam Photo at lower right; Alice, Eugenia and Martha "Mattie" Gilliam (3 Sisters)
- Photo Center Row - Right
- Caption should read "The Dixie Line RR Section Gang Transportation Truck"
Page 234; "Sketch of Dutch - Maid Bakery" Sketch by artist and historian Monty Wanamaker